Advantages and installation requirements of grooved fittings
9 advantages of grooved pipe fittings:
1. Quick to take the groove clamp contact and the corresponding pipe fittings to place the pipeline, no need to weld during the construction, no need to secondary galvanizing, secondary placement. Increased placement rate.
2. Lightweight clamp contact light weight, small number of bolts, easy placement, no need for extra skills.
3. Reliable scientific and fair planning, peculiar C-type rubber seal, triple seal, to ensure the reliability of the connection seal.
4. Ping An with groove clamp contact and the corresponding pipe fittings to place the start, only mechanical assembly, no welding, no open flame, therefore, no welding slag turbidity pipeline, can ensure the safety of the construction site, the start of construction under the conditions of the fire ban, it is suitable.
5. Economical Due to the fast placement and no special skills, the resettlement repair rate is low, so the comprehensive resettlement cost can be reduced by 30-50% compared with the flange.
6. It occupies a small space The space occupied by the grooved clamp joint is about 70% of the flange, and because the number of fastening bolts is small and there is no objectivity, it is particularly practical to start construction under the condition of narrow space.
7. The maintenance is simple and safe and reliable product grid, as long as it is properly placed, the pipeline is a pressure test pass, safe operation, usually no maintenance, and spare parts do not need to be replaced for decades.
8. Practical pipes are common Grooved clamp contact can be used to connect all kinds of seamless steel pipes, galvanized steel pipes, welded steel pipes, stainless steel pipes, copper pipes and other metal pipes.
9. The flexible connection of the pipeline can be realized The flexible grooved clamp joint pipeline is a flexible system, which can absorb the length displacement of the pipe due to temperature change, and allow the pipe to have a certain offset angle.
Grooved fittings installation requirements:
1. When ordering groove parts, it is necessary to choose the appropriate sealing ring. Different media in the pipeline require different materials of seals, and there are currently eight different materials of seals on the market to suit different media.
2. Pipeline groove (also called rolling groove) is the key process of pipeline connection, and it is also an important link that determines the connection quality of groove parts. The width and depth dimensions of the trench must meet the requirements. When rolling the groove, the end of the nozzle should be flat and free of burrs, and the port should be perpendicular to the axis of the pipe, so that the groove can be perpendicular to the central axis of the pipe, and the length from the groove to the end of the pipe should be equal. If the ovality of the pipe and the wall thickness of the welded galvanized pipe are uneven, they should be corrected as much as possible when rolling the groove, otherwise the groove will produce uneven depth, and their tightness cannot be guaranteed.
3. For groove connection of seamless steel pipes, regular manufacturers should be selected to galvanize products, if the way of purchasing seamless steel pipes and then going out to galvanize, due to the long-term storage of steel pipes to form oxidation and corrosion, usually the quality of galvanization can not be guaranteed, the adhesion of the galvanized layer is poor, and the galvanized layer is easy to crack and even fall off when rolling grooves, thus affecting the sealing and service life. In order to achieve good sealing after pipeline installation, in addition to purchasing groove parts with good performance and ensuring that the sealing ring is not damaged, the flange and outer edge of the sealing ring need to be coated with a layer of neutral lubricant during installation to ensure that the lip of the sealing ring and the pipeline sealing ring are more tightly fitted.
4. The use of rigid joints and flexible joints in groove parts should be reasonable. Rigid joints are suitable for pipe ends that require rigid connections in low-pressure pipelines, such as spray risers, long-distance straight pipelines, valves, equipment and other connections, and are required to be used in situations where displacement, turning angle and torsion are not allowed in the pipeline to obtain good rigidity. The flexible joint is suitable for medium and low pressure pipeline connection, and after installation, the pipeline is allowed to have an appropriate amount of shrinkage and declination angle to compensate for the slight displacement of the pipeline, and is more suitable for pipeline installation in uneven environments; It can also absorb noise, vibration, and seismic stress, and is generally used in the inlet and outlet pipes of water pumps in fire fighting systems.
5. If the distance of the fire-fighting horizontal pipe is long, when using the hanger, in order to suppress and prevent the pipeline from channeling, it is recommended to use flexible joints in the middle of the local place to ensure that the axial channeling pipe is not large, so as not to affect the bending of the transverse branch pipe connected to it.
6. When installing fire pipes on occasions with a certain temperature difference, and when fixing brackets and anti-swaying brackets for pipelines, a combination of flexible joints and rigid joints can be used, so that the axial force generated by pressure or temperature difference will not affect the bending of the transverse branch pipe.